Hey Tony91 The Landing MX

tony91

Subscriber
Sounds good. My back has been a little banged up this week. But, I could probably ride for a few hours. Let me know. BTW, I flagged that Middleford race last Sunday....I was really impressed with the track. It was perfect. Worth checking out sometime.

Tony

jboomer

Subscriber
Oh yeah, THAT Landing. I broke my leg there a year ago last Mothers Day.

We have a track named The Landing here in Mississippi also.

tony91

Subscriber
Are you in MD or Mississippi ? If MD, come on out. No snapping a stick this time though ! :scream:

jboomer

Subscriber
I'm in Miss. now. But, that is a great track. Wish there were some like that around here!

Great ! We plan on being there about 9 or so. Hope to see you, I 'll follow you off them big jumps so I don't make a fool out of myself !

tony91

Subscriber
Originally posted by tony91
Are you in MD or Mississippi ? If MD, come on out. No snapping a stick this time though ! :scream:
I shouldn't have joked about jboomer breaking his leg....I came away with a partially torn MCL saturday. :flame: Hopefully I'll be back in the saddle in 2-3 weeks. Just power-sliding though a corner and lost the rear end. Got my foot caught under the bar on the way down, and that was it. I jinxed myself! :flame:

jboomer

Subscriber
2-3 weeks!!?? Sheesh, I was out almost 6 months! Sorry to hear it! Heal up quick!

They still got that big double on the pro track coming off the hill from the parking lot? Watch out for that sucker!

tony91

Subscriber
Yep, their Pro track is sick. I stick to the intermediate track. Maybe I should have stuck to the beginner's track!! :)

Yep Tony was bookin and lookin good, then all of a sudden it looked like he hit a patch of ice, wham. You are not alone Tony91, George endowed pretty good and got a good taste of Easton. Cost me bars, grips and a fork seal. Hope to see you at LPC Saturday my friend.

tony91

Subscriber
I'll be there. How did George bust his bars ? Knee feels pretty good. Still feels sort of unstable but all the swelling is gone.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
I'll probably be coming up there in another month for my 20 year reunion (Nov 16)...will y'all still be riding then? Do they have any tracks that can be ridden by old, fat, slow guys?

What else is there besides "The Landing"? Do you guys live near Easton?