Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Camp Tejas is having a feast at DW!

We need a nice late '80 Melot to go with it.

Ya in?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
What can I get for a late 90's bottle of Merlot from Upstate NY's finest wineries?  :confused:  

Can I interest you in a Cabernet?  How about a Riesling??  We're famous for our Rieslings. :)

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Hmmm being the Chef at Camp Tejas I will have to say that I will take anything as long as it has alcohol in it and doesnt make me go blind when I drink it . :eek:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Will do, compadre. My pops has a few cases of some really good stuff he's been hording. I'll see how well I remember all my high school liquor heisting techniques.

BTW, that spot next to Camp Tejas still reserved? I would like to invite myself & travelling companions to join you for dinner once or twice. We have no room for food in our cooler, so we plan on walking around looking hungry at dinner time. I'd like to pitch in some $$$ ahead of time. Let me know.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by LoriKTM
What can I get for a late 90's bottle of Merlot from Upstate NY's finest wineries?

(Monty Hall Voice ON) Come on down!!!! (Monty Hall Voice OFF)

Originally posted by LoriKTM

Can I interest you in a Cabernet? How about a Riesling?? We're famous for our Rieslings.

Cab ... Yum
Riesling ... good as well, but do we need to rethink the menu?

Originally posted by zio
BTW, that spot next to Camp Tejas still reserved? I would like to invite myself & travelling companions to join you for dinner once or twice. We have no room for food in our cooler, so we plan on walking around looking hungry at dinner time. I'd like to pitch in some $$$ ahead of time. Let me know.

We got your spot!! Check th NTSP forum for updates on $$$. Txbigguy is putting together the $$ now.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Camp Tejas is having a feast at DW!

We need a nice late '80 Melot to go with it.

Tony,

Have I lived in Louisiana too long? I was wondering how camping out and cooking out could have changed so much in 8 years. I keep thinking, camp out.... beer, cook out.... beer, I know it couldn't have changed that much since I left...... :whiner:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by motohead00

Tony,

Have I lived in Louisiana too long? I was wondering how camping out and cooking out could have changed so much in 8 years. I keep thinking, camp out.... beer, cook out.... beer, I know it couldn't have changed that much since I left...... :whiner:

It hasn't changed, but since we are getting Bounty Paper Towels instead of the cheap ones I figured wine would be the correct way to go.

On another note, I still have two packages of ribs left from last year. Should I bring them?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

.... since we are getting Bounty Paper Towels instead of the cheap ones I figured wine would be the correct way to go.

On another note, I still have two packages of ribs left from last year. Should I bring them?

The difference in bounty and the cheap ones is the difference between Old Milwaukee and Bud Light isn't it? ;) Don't bring ribs on my account, I am sure there will be plenty of food throughout the week, but thanks anyway. But, is there anything from down this way that you would like for me to bring. I am bringing some boudin for breakfast one morning. How 'bout something else?

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Randy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
boudin :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
You're bringing Bedouins? I had no idea they rode dirtbikes. What the hey, though. The more, the merrier!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Yes, a really nice group that I met while working in the Western Desert in Egypt. They had come to the rigsite and were holding us up at gun point until one of them noticed my T-shirt from an enduro. After that we had tea and have kept in touch via email. They were really worried about coming to America because their bikes were not the most modern. I told them not to worry, that Wes and OldMaico nut were sure to be there so they would have plenty of camp fire fodder and no one would laugh at them. Also, they were worried about transportation of there bikes to Oklahoma. But, they are arriving in California so obtaining a driver's license should be no problem ;) , that is unless you or someone else from the Cali group would offer to drive them on out. :laugh:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I have wine coming out of my. . .ears. If you guys want wine, see me. I'll be happy to contribute a case or so of mixed variety.

Randy, whose oil rig fell over down your way?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
The rig contractor was the Parker 14J or 41J, but I can't remember which. It was moving on location to work for Manti. We do supply engineers for the fluid that Manti uses, but it wasn't any of mine. I got a call the evening that it happened asking if any of ours out of the Lafayette office were on it. Our company had one guy on there, but he was from another district.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by motohead00

But, is there anything from down this way that you would like for me to bring. I am bringing some boudin for breakfast one morning. How 'bout something else?
Can you get ahold of any alligator sausage? Yum :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
did someone say wine?.... I'll be bringing a little variety too.....

I see there are some cigar chompers in this group... I'll have a few of those as well to share...

Here's to dirtweek!!!

Top Bottom