theBureau

Dec 28, 2013
Just stopping in to say hi from Minnesota. Just bought my son a JR50 from CL for Xmas. Going to get a bike for myself in the spring. New to dirt. I have only rode street bikes myself but have always wanted to roll with my kids on the weekend. Just finally getting around to doing it.
I live in Lino if there's anyone from Minnesota on here. Would love to get more involved in the weekend riding community around here. Not so much racing, because of all the sports commitments and just trying to get the kids involved in riding first.
Western Wisconsin families hit me up to. I have 40 acres I can ride in Siren and hang out around there a lot now.

Thanks,
Jeremy

bodyjohn

Oct 19, 2018
Just stopping in to say hi from Minnesota. Just bought my son a JR50 from CL for Xmas. Going to get a bike for myself in the spring. New to dirt. I have only rode street bikes myself but have always wanted to roll with my kids on the weekend. Just finally getting around to doing it.
I live in Lino if there's anyone from Minnesota on here. Would love to get more involved in the weekend riding community around here. Not so much racing, because of all the sports commitments and just trying to get the kids involved in riding first.
Western Wisconsin families hit me up to. I have 40 acres I can ride in Siren and hang out around there a lot now.

Thanks,
Jeremy
welcome to the forum Jeremy!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom