HI ALL little storie about how i got my Cr500 579 miles 2 ferrys

-Acid-

Jun 26, 2006
hi all i,m quite prone to being spontainious (yes i cannot spell too) so i bought a cr500 of **** to convert to a supermoto as a project for winter.

I drove from Belfast to(left at 5 am arrrived at 8.10am) Rosslaire got the ferry to Penbroke, got hararassed by the police as i fitted there profile of a terrorist (bloody cheek) and was held for half hour while they searched my car. Drove 60 miles to meet owner pay cash tear about field on it dor a while and then strip it down and fit it to into ka (vince owner was shocked it all fitted)

Drove back to dock only to find out that the ship had sailed without me as i was told it was delayed and to be back at a later time for sailing(I had to complain in writting). so i drove to Swansea to get the ferry there to cork (which ended up an overnight trip and £122) got harassed by police there too for having a stripped bike in car and spend ages telling them i won it of **** had had proof ect but they didnt believe me for ages even had guy i bought it off on phone to confirm my storie (god police really hate me). Then drove from Cork to Belfast 579 round trip.

Some photos
ka and i at Rosslaire dock

sailing

why are there tanks and artillary parked in fields outside palces in wales ???

New toy in Mx form

stripped down to fit in ka wheels and forks removed

driving onto ferry at Swansea

Catherine trying to kick start it

very high seat height, Catherine is a 34 inside leg deffo not for shorty's

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
good story , email me your pics i'll post 'em for ya :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Congrats on the new bike, sounds like you paid a little a little sweat equity for it too ;) I'm waiting for the pics email to ellandoh :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ditto on the photos ... ship them to ellandoh. It sounds like a fun trip.

I will have to get Okie to locate the photo of the bike crammed in the Dodge Neon from DW at Casey.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
going .............. going .............. GONE!! out of town 10 days, sorry unless you get em to me in the next 12 hours youll have to wait or someone else will probably post for ya

Top Bottom