Squid_uk

Oct 22, 2005
Hey all! Name is James people call me Squid (hence the user name), I live on an island called Alderney in the Channel Islands, been interested in motocross for bout 4-5 years not serious stuff though cause i am quite restricted on what i can do on the island, finally bought a bike of my own now so don't need to use mate's bikes (they'll just use mine instead now!), got myself a second hand Suzuki RM 125 2002 for £1200 which i think is a bargain still waiting for the bike to be unloaded off the boat (the boat is the only way to get vehicles to the island) so i can try her out!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

Having never heard of Alderney, I had to check it out. Alderney sounds like a really nice place to hang your hat. For you other folks that are not familiar with Alderney, check it out here.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for information on your bike. There are a really knowledgeable group of folks here that are always willing to help out where they can.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Squid_uk

Oct 22, 2005
Thanks tony, just had a good look round the site and i think if there is anything i need to know i will find it here,

Alderney is like tony said 'a nice place for people to go and hang there hat up', the population is only 2,500 so quite a small area, our "race tack/course" is just some privatly owned land which riders are allowed to use, cant really race each other cause its too small LOL, Most of you will be surprised to know that motocross bikes are actually road legal in Alderney as long as they have brakes and that it is a fact cause i needed to find out if i could use my bike on the road! Not really much to do on the island apart from work and go to the pub and that is the reason i have bought a bike!

Any more questions please ask!

Last edited:
Top Bottom