BJames

Jun 16, 2010
I just picked up a 2000 KX250. I've wanted a green two-smoker since I was a kid, and finally got it. Yeah, it's not new, but it's in great shape.

I live in Billings, and ride my Outlaw at AhNei fairly often. We also take a couple trips a year to St. Anthony Sand Dunes. I've ridden Jellison, which is a lot of fun as well. I've only ridden in the "south hills" a few times on a borrowed bike, and am looking forward to taking the KX out there maybe tomorrow.

I have ridden bikes for years, both street and dirt though mostly street. My first bike was a honda 50 trail minibike (probably from the 70's), and I've had several different bikes over the years.

70's Honda 50 trail
70's Honda CT90 trail
1995 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
1994 Honda CR125
2003 Suzuki DRZ400s
2006 Harley Davidson VRSCR (currently own)
2008 Polaris Outlaw 525s (currently own)
2008 Polaris Phoenix 200 (wifes, currently own)

Attachments

• kx250a.jpg
    kx250a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 135

BJames

Jun 16, 2010
Yeah, it was really hard on some local business'. Infact, the local Kawasaki dealer was hit really hard! Reiter's Kawasaki (which is only about 1.5 miles from my house) sustained bad damage. If you look at the picture of their store on their website (google search reiterskawasaki) you can see their store. Well the whole left side of the building (that housed all the street bikes and quads) is totally gone!

Top Bottom