Arabian Rider

Feb 19, 2006
hey ladies , fellas ...how is it going,

I'm new here so just wanted to introduce myself & make sure i'm welcomed here ... :p

more info about me , i'm 17 , i'm from Kingdom of Bahrain ....i'm also new to the off road bikes and stuff ... n' i hope to learn more from this forum about'em .. .
i just got a 250 XR , and a 125 RM :ride: just for practice... :)

:boss: Cheers ,,,, Arabian Rider :boss:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Arabian? The 1200 lb 4 legged type? Welcome to DRN. It is always great to have folks from around the world join in. There are some really great people that I have met thru the forums so enjoy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Of course your welcome to the site :cool: I saw where you had signed up afew days ago. You are not our first member in the area but you are the first from Bahrain.

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

What is the riding like? Do you have tracks? Are there lots of dirtbikes? I could go on for hours with questions. ;)

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom