Mx_Girl

Aug 17, 2007
I have a Honda CRF150F and I was going to get the CRF150R until i heard that you cant race with it...
So I'm trying to decide what bike I should get sence I want to race..
Im 5'3 and weigh 120 pounds...
I want a 4-stroke Honda because I'm not that into 2-strokes or any other brand of bike..
Can anyone help me?
Do you think I would be able to get a CRF250R?

Last edited:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
You can race the 150R, but not in the 85 classes at some tracks. I would expect that you could ride it in the women's class (If i am incorrect in the assumption that you are female, then you picked the wrong username) as well as Supermini if you feel that you are experienced enough for the challenge. Also, some outlaw tracks (not AMA sanctioned) will allow it in the 85 classes. You will have to check with your local track owner/race promoter to verify which classes you can run the bike in. Your lack of any interest in 2-strokes pretty much limits your choices to the 150R. You are too short for any stock full sized MX bike, and it would take some serious modification to bring a CRF250R down to your level. It is the only other bike that meets your criteria, with the exception of the Service Honda bike that the fuzzball mentioned, and that bike will be harder to fit into a race class than the 150R (the motor is to large for minibike classes, but the wheelbase is to short for the full-size classes). Of course, the women's classes may allow it as well.

Top Bottom