KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
Hi Im new to this forum so thought I would introduce myself, I ride a KDX200 and live in Victoria, Australia. Its so good to see that other girls actually ride bikes! I was starting to think I was one of a very few who did!

DO you girls mainly ride mx or enduro/trails? I mainly ride enduro/trails but currently looking to add a mx bike to my garage to give mx a go!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Welcome! Do you have a photo page or website or anything? I'd love to see some pictures of the places you ride in Australia.

I ride a pretty even mix of MX and trails. In fact, this year I have been out at the track more than on the trails but we have quite a few trail rides planned for the next couple of months. I enjoy both for different reasons.

MX is definitely a whole different ballgame. It's so much more intense--when you're racing that is, not just riding--that four laps will have me just absolutely dead the way that 30 miles in the woods doesn't. I like it though.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome KDXgirl! I ride trails and some family enduro's. Too bad you don't live closer, there are quite a few gals out this way that get together and ride quite frequently!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
HI KDXgirl! Hey, I think Michelle from NZ who also rides a KDX is coming through Australia soon... but I think she's flying through Sydney, which I think is in New South Wales and a good clip away from Victoria if my geography serves me. Well, if you happen to be in Sydney in June...

ANYHOW... Yup, we ride enduro/trails, mx, and much more! I do ride mostly trails, but last year I added an mx bike and fell in LOVE! I do ride street too, but recently I got into dual sport riding. Dual sport give ya lots of flexibility to just take off on an adventure (street or dirt) for an extended time! This weekend, I was supposed to try out super-motard (well... mini-motard), but we got snowed out (pooh). Riding is great fun no matter what form it takes!

Welcome to the forum and have great fun trying out mx!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Hi KDXGirl, I ride/race MX. I do ride some trails with my famiy, only once in awhile though. I pretty much stick to track riding. Welcome to the forum.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome MXGirl....

I'm a fairly new rider but I ride mostly trails. I'm not ready for the speed/intensity of MX yet but I am hoping to learn soon!!!!

Welcome...I'm sure you'll enjoy all the goes on here! :)

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
Welcome KDXgirl! Welcome to the site! There are quite a few of us dirt women out there. Not nearly as many of us as there is street going ladies, but we are out there. I'm a treedodger and dig Enduro competition. Loads of fun in the woods. I do practice occasionally on the MX track, but I'm a woods rat more or less. Never hurts to be versatile. Michelle is from N.Z. She's a woods going girl too.

Top Bottom