Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I'm going to try this place out next weekend, anyone raced/ridden there that can give me a description of the track, classes, ect. Looking at the website, it looks fairly open, mx style track. Can I use my D34 card, or will I need D3. Supposed to be just north of Saratoga Springs. I'll ad a link after Im done ramblin!

I raced Claverack last weekend and placed 12th overall out of 27, in the 'old & decrepid' class.  :eek:

How bout it Ripper, knobbie, RMguy, Woods,  ect. The weather is getting right, would be great to get a handful of us posers,..I mean DRNers to meet up there? They have overnight camping Sat-Sun. We could BBQ, and bench race over a couple of pops. :thumb:

We're still planning on attending Broome on 10/11-12. (4st Nationals) :aj: 

http://www.hickoryhillmx.com

Check out the audio when you log onto the site, sounds like a '74 Yam RD350 :)

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Sorry bud. I'm going to be at Paragon on the 21st. Have fun though.

And Wood's bike is down and I think he's busy anyway.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Well, I didnt get to race this one, and after looking over a couple of the doubles, I would have to say 'thats a good thing!'  (cause I'm still in one piece).

Only a handful of the top experts where clearing the spectator double, ^..........^  ,.. guess thats why they call it the 'ozone'. I got a couple of good pics of these flying maniacs that'll post when I get them uploaded. 

How was Paragon?... I hope to see sumthin' in the 'ride reports' :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom