"Higher Ground" Video/DVD by Deschamps Bros.

B

biglou

Absolutely insane! That's all I have to say. If you are interested in hillclimbing, you will not be disappointed in this video. Hopefully many of you saw the preview when KWJams posted a thread in the "General" forum back in October. There was a link to the Deschamps Brothers site with a preview download. Here is a link to that original thread: Click!
Ever see a dirtbike with a 1400cc, 200 HP, in-line four-cylinder engine climbing a near-vertical 400 ft. cliff? You will be amazed. Of course there are numerous spills and tumbles. This stuff is every bit as crazy and extreme as FMX, in my opinion. Head over to their site and check out the preview.

I also received a copy of "Adrenaline Fix", which is sort of a compilation of hillclimb, freestyle and trials riding. I have yet to watch it, but I will add another post to this thread when I do.

motomick

Apr 16, 2001
The coolest Film since... Well... Ever.

Thanks for raving about our new Film Big Lou! We have received an overwhelming response from everyone, regardless of what riding background they come from (FMX, Trials, Dessert, etc). The truth is this film is just Hard Core. Its impossible not to get totally involved.

In Fact Higher Ground has been Selected as one of the final 15 Films to be judged for best Extreme Film in the X-Dance film festival. The festival that Good Times with Carey Hart won last year. Higher Ground will also be Airing on High Octane in the up coming month. Needless to say we are extremely excited.

We have really appreciated everyone's support. Especially the riders here on DRN!

- Mick

Top Bottom