Highlands is re-opening this weekend!!!!!

ihone

Jan 10, 2006
This from Houstonmotocross.com:

We're ready!!! Highlands Motocross Park will be open for practice Saturday March 25 at 8am and Sunday March 26 at 9am. Keith & Brian have spent the past 2 weeks developing & redesigning the supercross (day) track, while the team has been getting the park ready. The night track will be off limits due to developing and redesigning. And for all the lil riders the PeeWee track will be available. There will be a later posting announcing further practice dates & times, the opening of the night track, along with phone number and webpage for the race track. We'll keep you posted and we hope to see you out this weekend tearin' up the dirt at Highlands Motocross Park.

Thank you,
Casey Coble
Highlands Motocross Park, LLC.

awesome news! Awesome track! I'm goin this weekend...as my return trip back after breaking my wrist.

P

Preston's pit crew

how can I find information about Highlands. What kind of facilities are available for campers, water, elec, etc...? I would like to get a phone number or the website. My son and I are members of the GCQRA and our next race is going to be there. I have heard wonderful things about the track, but nothing about the rest of the information I need.

Top Bottom