Highlights from Sturgis: Okay, not single trackin but still WAYYYY fun!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
del

Last edited:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
----and you have the nerve, of course, to accuse me of being a Trouble Maker? Which reminds me to ask - were you wearing the vest with the TM patch? There are other things for me to do now, so there isn't time to think of more questions that could be asked. Of course I'm also on my best behavior these days.

Young Ted

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Woodsy said:
The theme "go west young man" has been in my blood since, well,, since I was a young man...
I always thought it was go North young man?? :laugh:

Typical Woodsy ride report. We'd be disapointed if it was anything but! :blah:

Sounds like you had a heck of a good time. Have any Close Encounters over at Devils Tower? Ya didn't meet up with any apple droppin aliens out there did ya? :whoa: Were you inspired to make a Devils Tower replica outta your mashed apple sauce?

Ya just about have me hooked. I should have some luggage on the Strom this spring. I REALLY want to go on a ride like this.....And if it has to be with the likes of you.....so be it :nener:

:ride:

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
del

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
:uh: del

Last edited:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Glad to see some people out in the world still make it a point to seek adventure and meet new interesting folks. What a story! Thanks for posting it. :nod:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
roost.gif
:coocoo: :rotfl:

Hunter S. Thompson could have learned a few things from you!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy's Report - Condensed & Edited

There is a guy known as Woodsy by name,
Sleeping and agitating are his game.
With a smile from an innocent lass,
He ends up smacking her in the yes, yes, yes.

Young Ted

Hey Brother Woodsy - How about checking with Cheryl to see if she'll help me improve my penmanship in exchange for keeping her informed as to what goes on here.

YT2

Last edited:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
roost.gif
:coocoo: :rotfl:

Hunter S. Thompson could have learned a few things from you!

I had to Google that one :rotfl:

Hey Woodsy whats up with those pictures beeing all grainy with those horizontal lines? You drop another one in the drink or something ?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
del

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
woodsy said:
Sir William,, the first thing he would learn from me is drugs are not necessary to have a REAL adventure,, they only slow your reflexes down,,,,,,,,, and brother,, there are times when you need alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the reflexes you can muster :p
I was referring to the story tellin', not the drug use! You, sir, are Head Gonzo in the teller of tales and spinner of stories...

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I love that last picture of your Cuzin with his hand slaped on his noggin thinking "Now what the heck has that crazy ol Hooter gotten me into!"

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
woodsy said:
though as I am not always sure where I am at,, .

:rotfl: Aint that the truth. I seem to remember a certain time, Oh, about 2 years ago were I learned this all too well. :)

I really enjoyed the tales of your recent adventure :cool:

See you in a couple of weeks

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy - You are correct that you never ACCUSED me of being a Trouble Maker. You went beyond and called me that. Which is why you thought it was my name and I have no objections to it. Actually, the patch on the jacket is spotted and commented on quite often.
If "C" is aware of all this, I take it my penmanship improvement 'class' is down the drain again. So it's back to the drawing board once more.

Trouble Maker

Top Bottom