Soapy_jr

Oct 3, 2003
I have Suzuki DS100 and it's running really. It's in awsome shape and nothing wrong with it at all, But I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this bikes. If so please put in a reply

Thanks for your help in finding the history of my fast unbelievable bike.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
My first bike was a 1973 Suzuki TC100.  The TC was similar to the TS, but the TC had a dual range 4 speed gearbox in place of a 5 speed.  It was oil injected and had a rotary valve.  Down pipe.  Stock suspension and tires were weak.  19" front and 17" rear wheels.  I had many fun times on that bike.  If you have any specific questions, I will try to answer. 

RZBob

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2003
My first real bike (not counting the Honda 70) was a 1976 Honda MT125, an on/off road version of their first CRs (Elsinore). This thing had NOTHING in common with a real dirt bike, lousy suspension, no power and soft rims. But it probably was the only Honda 2-stroke that was street legal.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
I think the MT series (125 & 250) was Honda's only street legal 2 stroke EVER.
Not just back in the good ol days.
I may be wrong, but no other models come to mind.
Anyone???

The TS & TC series......yea i remember them.
The TS was the more road oriented dualsport.
Trials pattern tires, lighter duty suspention, 5 speed trans.
The TC was more the "mountain goat" trail bike.
With the dual range trans., knobby tires, stiffer springs and the like.
I think the TC's came with a h.d. luggage rack too if im not mistaken.
I still have some old brochures on those models somewhere.............
Will have to go digging now that my curiosity's worked up. :laugh:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Oh my 1978 Yamaha DT 250. Two stroke, street legal smoke screen laying blast of fun. It had a full 3 inches of travel rear and 6 inches up front. Trials tires made off road "interesting" to say the least!

Top Bottom