dave2005

Jun 1, 2007
I was just wondering if anyone owns this brand of helmet? Just wanted some pros and cons.
I am looking at one and the price is $150.00

Thanks,

Dave

jonesy

Jan 31, 2000
I have owned several HJC helmets, along with several other brands. The HJC are one of the best imo. One of my dealerships actually told me that HJC makes helmets for a lot of the other big name brands as well.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i have had one and i loved it. i just outgrew it though. never had any problems with it. it was very comfortable

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I have an HJC and KBC helmet. The KBC fits me much better.

I am sure the HJC is just as good, but the fit is what makes the most difference.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Comfort is key. I have one, and it fits me well, but try it on first. A couple of years ago, while shopping for a new lid for my boy, we learned that HJC has at least on youth model with 2 different shapes. Externally, the only difference was in the graphic design, but while one fit him well, the other was made for someone with a more rounded head shape. They were the same size. Shoei has also been know to do this, but they make it a little more public. If you want better venting, then you will probably need to fork out more green.

psalm3124

Apr 21, 2005
I had an HJC, it fit well and I had no complaints. After knocking my noggin, I stopped wearing it (you're supposed to with any helmet that takes a heavy hit or after 5 years). I then took a flying leap and spent three times the cost on an Arai. For me it was worth every penny. That was two Arais ago.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom