dave2005

Jun 1, 2007
I was just wondering if anyone owns this brand of helmet? Just wanted some pros and cons.
I am looking at one and the price is $150.00

Thanks,

Dave

jonesy

Jan 31, 2000
I have owned several HJC helmets, along with several other brands. The HJC are one of the best imo. One of my dealerships actually told me that HJC makes helmets for a lot of the other big name brands as well.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i have had one and i loved it. i just outgrew it though. never had any problems with it. it was very comfortable

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I have an HJC and KBC helmet. The KBC fits me much better.

I am sure the HJC is just as good, but the fit is what makes the most difference.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Comfort is key. I have one, and it fits me well, but try it on first. A couple of years ago, while shopping for a new lid for my boy, we learned that HJC has at least on youth model with 2 different shapes. Externally, the only difference was in the graphic design, but while one fit him well, the other was made for someone with a more rounded head shape. They were the same size. Shoei has also been know to do this, but they make it a little more public. If you want better venting, then you will probably need to fork out more green.

psalm3124

Apr 21, 2005
I had an HJC, it fit well and I had no complaints. After knocking my noggin, I stopped wearing it (you're supposed to with any helmet that takes a heavy hit or after 5 years). I then took a flying leap and spent three times the cost on an Arai. For me it was worth every penny. That was two Arais ago.

Top Bottom