Hole in the water....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well I purchased a hole in the water for my money to sink in but at least it is a 2 stroke! Found a aluminum 17' bass tracker, 1 owner. Need some TLC but should serve my purposes well. The front deck is big enough to haul my bike, :laugh:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Do they have places in Oklahoma to use a boat? :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll gets some pics when it warms up! The lakes are actually getting back to normal after 2 years of drought. Looking forward to doing something new. I've been around boats all of my life but never owned one. Most people have told me the happiest days of boat ownership is the day you buy it & sell it. :laugh:

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Back when I was single, I owned a boat. It was a lot of fun. The ladies liked it too. Too bad they liked the boat a lot more than the owner.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
MXSparx said:
Do they have places in Oklahoma to use a boat? :laugh:

I always thought OK became one giant lake at certian times of the year....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
With the storms moving in right now, we may be looking for a hole in the ground but the lake levels sure have improved. Went riding Sunday with OKKX'r and had a great ride. A lot of mud puddles but good traction. Felt good to be on the bike.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i just read this a couple days ago: oklahoma is tops in the nation in man-made lakes. ok has more shoreline than the atlantic and gulf coasts combined.

this concludes your oklahoma trivia for today.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Got the boat out yesterday dispite the windy conditions. Stayed close to the southern shoreline and it wasn't too bad. The engine had a rich bog so we made our way back to the ramp. After loading the boat, I went to disconnect the battery and discovered I had not opened the vent on the fuel tank, DUH! All in all I'm pleased so far. I'll get some pics this afternoon after I go to the 500 and ride. ;)
BTW, my 05 YZ is still on the same spark plug that was in the bike when I finished jetting it in June of 05! Still starts 1st kick and sounds like a freshly rebuilt engine, original piston as well. Long live the two stroke!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…