mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
i race on 3 tracks in my area and one has a cement start and i know the device is good on dirt but should i use it on the cement start? any info would be very appreciated.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
usually I just spin on cement starts so i dont need it. but i use mine anyway it cant hurt.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
RocketRaccoon said:
Im having problems with mine. I cant seem to get it to mount correctly next to the "TURBO BOOST" button. Any ideas?
I put mine next to the powerband advance switch.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Matt 193 said:
Mine is next to the Bubba Scrub button and looks just like my backflip switch.
I hope you put them on opposite sides of the bars! You wouldn't want to accidentally do a backflip while tryin to pull the holeshot!

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
_JOE_ said:
I hope you put them on opposite sides of the bars! You wouldn't want to accidentally do a backflip while tryin to pull the holeshot!

I will just remove the front brake and make a backflip lever to be safe. Besides what good motocross rider uses the brakes?

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
hey well i race the 14 -16 on 85s and i prefure to use the holeshot devise on the concrete start becasue when i dont use it i get all kinds of spin off of the back tire so i use the hole shot devise so i can put most of my weight tordes the middle of the bike and not get any back wheel spin....... and get all kinds of holeshot!!!! :cool:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
We run the holeshot devices on all my bikes, and my dad makes me use it on the cement starts, I cant really tell much difference though.

mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
WELL GUYS, 1st MOTO, HOLESHOT! finished 2nd. SECOND MOTO , HOLESHOT finished 1st. omg i love this thing, it felt so good to get my first win! sorry for the late post but ya it was awesome!

Top Bottom