fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I'm somewhat confused by the thread subject,"Hollister 6-2"? So this is really the Middlecreek thread, I get it;) See ya all somewhere @ Middlecreek Sun.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Brian - sent you a PM; yes, the 'new' trail does intersect #17. It's been in almost a year, but was not marked at first. It's pretty well beat in now.

Sorry, can't make it this weekend, but would love to ride with you guys. Fremont Guy - glad to see you are ready to ride again. If I ever get up there with you, I'll have to show you the tree my friend clobbered on his XR400. Instead of trying to knock the tree over using your famous foot technique, he tried using his head! The tree still won.

:D

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
just so everyone know's I will be at Deer Valley Camp Grounds and I have a '98 dark green s10 truck. Kali should remember what my truck looks like.

See you guys sunday.

l8

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Dirt bike Dave & Fremontguy,

I'd be happy to show you the "three" trees , my YZ465 and I tried to uproot down in Hollister. Funny thing, I can't remember were the trees are:confused: :scream: Imediately after that day the YZ showed me that it could sit quietly in the garage for a whole year without crashing;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom