Hollister Hills GP track

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I took a quick drive out to see what was happening at the track today. We showed up just as the Pro/Am race was starting. I had my son with me so I didn't go out onto the track and didn't move around very much. Just a couple of shots I liked. :ride:

Attachments

• 777air.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 21Adownhill.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 155 turn.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 250

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Man, I wish I was there today. Spent all morning trying to get the bike to clear out and was too tired to ride it after kicking it over 150 times.

Is that track in the other ranch or something? It doesn't really look familiar to me. I know the reconfigured the motocross track, but I just don't recognize that one.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000

Yeah, this is the GP track that is part of the upper ranch. If you're going to Hollister Hills, just keep going straight on that road. You'll pass the entrance to the 4X4 park (and see the old school house on your right). A few hundred yards past that, you'll see the entrance to the GP track on your right. It's only open for specific events.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I heard the track was kind of tame and dusty, was it? You should of went riding with us today, MAJOR DUST BOWL! :ohmy:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
rickyd said:
I heard the track was kind of tame and dusty, was it? You should of went riding with us today, MAJOR DUST BOWL! :ohmy:

The track actually looked really nice on Sunday. It was pretty loamy looking and a little bit dusty, but I guess that's to be expected with the heat we had out there. I was wishing I had signed up to ride it!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…