rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Anybody game too go ride some trails this saturday?? If so, let me know, the more the better :thumb:
Rick

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
Man I'd really like to go but i'm stuck in this snowy wasteland called Ohio! Need to move! Ohio Sucks! Must be nice to ride in decent weather year round.
Have fun!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Rickyd, it seems that most of the Cali folks hang out over in the SoCal forum. Post this over there and check there for group rides and you'll probably have better luck.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Hey rickyd, I may be up for a ride on Saturday, if it's early in the morning. I've got stuff going on later in the day, so I'd need to be home by around 10am. What time are you planning on getting out there?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Kawidude, i usually get there around 8am, takes me about a hour and a half too get there.. If i can get everything loaded the night before, i can possibly shoot for 7am.. Let me check if the trailer is available..I'll post later tonight..

MrLuckey, i would post over in the SoCalwreckingCrew, but we're about 5-6 hours North of SoCal.. WOuld be nice too get something set-up for NorCal :thumb:

DirtMan, it snowed here once, about 25 years ago :laugh: Come on out, it ain't so bad :)
Rick

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Sounds good. 8am is still fine with me too. That would give me a solid two hours of riding. Two hours is better than none!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Sounds good, I'll pm you later w/all the info.. Now i need too go install my new clutch :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom