rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Wow!! Yesterday we got out too Hollister Hills at about 730am.. The lower half of the park was closed off due too muddy conditions.. So we headed up into the hills, a mixture of mud w/some sand.. Was good for me, due too i have very little riding experiance in mud.. Then when we got up higher in the mountains, there were patches of snow :eek: We had a blast going fast, pushing ourselves too do better.. It was kinda sad, more quads out than bikes, but at least we were there on our bikes :) We did find a new trail, it is un-named, it is at the end of Harmony Gate (for those familiar w/Hollister) a tight single track, not very long though, but fun :)

Well, we go too Hollister quite often, if interested, let me know.. One of our goals is too find something new..

Rick

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Wow, I've never seen snow out at Hollister before. I'll keep looking in the Places to Ride forum. Maybe I can connect with you guys sometime.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Yeah, there were patches of it way up high in the Mountains,, WHen we got too the town of Hollister, it was 28 outside BRRRRRR!! I ride out there alot, i'll send you a PM next time we go..
RIck

Top Bottom