YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hello.....Did someone just shout out my name??? I thought so. Ill see what I can do. Sounds like fun. I havent been in the trails in weeks. Im overdue.

stuckytough

Jul 7, 2005
Well, its on. We have the bikes loaded. Plan to be on the trail by 6. Might get lucky with a little rain today to keep the dust down.

mjbike

Dec 1, 2003
You guys must have changed plans. Saw your post this afternoon. Was there but you were not. Trail is pretty whooped to the north. The trail reroute between Brunswick and Raymond that takes you to the south looop is back open. A few weeks ago it was closed.
Then headed to Cedar Creek. They were grading the N. loop. Rode the south, got a work out in the whoops.
Mike

stuckytough

Jul 7, 2005
My partner was running a little late so we hopped on the trail where the holton-whitehall road crosses. (had trouble finding brunswick road from the east. We headed toward the north loop. I saw some fresh tracks... must have been you.
Then road the south trail to blue lake road and turned back... pretty dark in the woods by that time. The southern trail seemed less beat than the north (south of hoton-whitehall road.
Sorry about that mjbike. If i would have known you were heading up there, would have exchanged phone numbers so we could have given you a heads up.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I was thinking of ya's last night. I wanted to go but my kid was moving realy sloooooooooow last night so it wasn't meant to be.

Top Bottom