a salt and battery1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That's a dangerous combination Mister!! You're lucky you're not being water boarded right now ;)

Can't wait to hear the back story...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Salt shaker & D cell? :think: I don't get it. Did you loosen the cap on the shaker?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i once got caught sneaking a happy meal into San Francisco but talked my way out of it

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
RYDMOTO said:
Mortons salt...

picture was taken on a carpet....

genuine sea salt needs a grinder...

Or you can just buy finely-ground sea salt. Then it will shake out of a normal shaker...

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
It's my understanding genuine sea salt is on the moist side and does not shake easy.
Therefore the grinder.

I do have the Morton's sea salt in their shaker however I have a hunch that all Morton's does is grease the palm of a Chicago Streets and Sanitation snow plow driver and have him dump a load of salt at their facility and call it sea salt.

The carpet is Home Depot's finest and I have to say I am impressed with their carpet.Good eye!

Dec 13, 2009
i have a feeling im in the dark about this.....i hit a battery with a hammer once and the results were not good, but i got the acid out of my eye fast enough that nothing happened but some puss, swelling, and a dull throb. after that, im not about to go and mix a battery with salt.......do explain.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
severemxaddiction said:
i have a feeling im in the dark about this.....i hit a battery with a hammer once and the results were not good, but i got the acid out of my eye fast enough that nothing happened but some puss, swelling, and a dull throb. after that, im not about to go and mix a battery with salt.......do explain.

If you mix it properly you will find your answer. But PLEASE add the salt to the battery first. It won't work the other way around.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
RYDMOTO said:
If you mix it properly you will find your answer. But PLEASE add the salt to the battery first. It won't work the other way around.

And children....do not try this at home unless you are under the supervision of a responsible adult.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
High Lord Gomer said:
That leaves my children out.

:rotfl:

No question, your kids better qualify as the responsible types in your house.

Top Bottom