Holy moly, 27 years

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I've been married 27 years today , I can't believe it, hell most my kids aren't even that old.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Congrats! That there is a great accomplishment.

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
JPIVEY said:
I've been married 27 years today , I can't believe it, hell most my kids aren't even that old.

Sweet! I'm getting married exactly one year from today! :nod:

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Congratulations and happy anniversary!!! Hope you have something special planned for the big day! I cannot wait to make that very same statement someday!!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats :cool:

My parents just celebrated 39 years on May 6th, kinda sucks though, means im coming up on 39 :laugh:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Oh hell yeah, it will happen in a blink of an eye, I remember the first day we met like it was yesterday.......................... and wonder why we can't do that anymore :rotfl: :rotfl:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool:

Just beware of the 27 year itch. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
JPIVEY said:
hell most my kids aren't even that old.

:laugh: :rotfl: Congrats Jim. It's great when you find a keeper. Happy Anniversary :cool:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That's awesome! Congratulations!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Congrats! I was sort of thinking the same thing on the 18th, except it was 21 years and some of the "kids" I work with were not believing it. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
very cool :)

trevor9a

Oct 25, 2005
read this today. Couldn't resist.

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter, dear?", she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why are you down here at this time of night?". The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly. "Yes I do" she replies. The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car having sex?" "Yes, I remember" says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continues. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?" "I remember that too" she replies softly. He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today".

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
27 years? I've got underwear older than that.

Congrats, JP! You should be proud.

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Thanks everyone

We did a lot of " remember when's " some I forgot, others that she forgot, afterwards we weren't suprised we're still together, just surprised we're still alive :yikes: :laugh:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
HA!!!!!!! Make it 28

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Congrats to the two of you :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
JPIVEY said:

Major kodos. Huge accomplishment!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…