Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Squeaky and I just got home from Dirtweek03.
If you didn't make it this year make plans now!
Had fun, very tired, sleep now.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Next year?? I'm going this year, I leave in a couple of hours. Just in time for the pigout tonight. I'm not even taking a bike. How sad is that?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YAY! Been home for about 12 hours yet and haven't even had a chance to post!

I am so glad I went...Thank you to everyone and I can't wait to see you again next year!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well I'm glad you guys had a good time and got home safe. You can fill the rest of us in on the 19th at Paragon. I know you can make it, while you were gone they canceled Halloween :laugh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Part of the NorthEast Caravan made it home (Tailbone, ThatWasClose, and myself). We left around 7:30 yesterday and got home at 5pm today. It started out rough but ended well. My first DW that i didnt break myself or my bike. I did loose Tailbones exhaust in Missouri. :eek:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tigger & I are home safe. It rained most of the way home and there were a lot of idiots on the road. 6 hour drive, pull in to driveway, unload bikes and speant next 3 hours pressure washing. :eek:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Home at last. The drive sucked. Just pulled in and unloaded. Muddy stuff in the garage. Its going to take at least a week to get stuff put up and cleaned up :( It was a blast though :cool:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
we are home, and all of the dirty stuff is going to lay on the garage floor until tomorrow...time to relax!

I was so sick and tired of riding, that one of the first things I did was hop on my XR dual sport and go run an errand :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff (strsfan2 AKA my son) and I made it into the driveway about 3:30PM and wrapped up the unloading and putting away. There is still mud everywhere and the tarp for Camp Tejas will likely not get washed off until next weekend.

Mexican food and a shower did wonders for the blues that always follow something as cool as DirtWeek. 51 more weeks ... yuk :whiner:

Thanks to everyone that made this trip so memorable! :thumb:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Myself and my wife and girls got home about 2 hours ago. We took things pretty slow and made a few stops along the way. I guess I am lucky, I get to go to work tomorrow and since Joni has the day off, she "voluntered" to clean up the trailer. We all had an excellent time as usual and are looking forward to next year already.
Jerry :laugh: (The&nbsp; fire last night)

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
PK glas ya made it back , great to meet ya. VD and I left at about 8 this morning and I just got home. unloaded the bike but the rest will have to wait, Greetings to the campfire gang hope all have had a safe journey, my ribs still hurt :confused:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I made it home about 2 pm today. Took it easy the whole drive home (with my left foot). Came home unloaded the important stuff, threw it in the garage, took a long shower and fell asleep. Can't wait for next year. Hopefully no freakin rain.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Just got home!&nbsp; Milk and Chisty dropped me off at the airport around noon and I got back home around 7 PM CA time.&nbsp; Thanks to everyone.&nbsp; I am happy to see many have made it home safe and sound so far and I hope that everyone still out there gets in soon.&nbsp;

Natalie

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I got home 3-hours ago.&nbsp; 765 miles in 12 hours, plus a stop for 6 hours of sleep.&nbsp; Left Cooperland at 11:00 pm last night got home at 7:00pm central time.

Had a great time!&nbsp; :yeehaw:&nbsp;&nbsp; I washed the red mud off of my bike and car, but gave up on unloading.&nbsp; I'll do the rest tomorrow.

I'm going to bed.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
We got home around 7:30 EST, left CL after the awards around 10 PM. (11 PM EST) Going to bed now too after unpacking and repacking for a business trip to Cincinnati on Monday. Back on the road! Won't be home again until thursday evening late! :(

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Me too Fred.&nbsp; Gotta pack for an early flight to Louisville Tuesday morning, back home on Thursday night.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Timr
Had a great time!&nbsp; :yeehaw:&nbsp;&nbsp; I washed the red mud off of my bike and car, but gave up on unloading.&nbsp; I'll do the rest tomorrow.

We are leaving that red dirt right where it is as a reminder of great times (and the fact I'm to tired to do anything about it)

We made it home in 13.5 hours with no incidents besides some moaning as we hit those St Loius potholes on I44. Dale was trying to find a way to absorb the impacts on his Collarbone :(

B

biglou

Got home around noon today. Unloaded everything into the garage, watched the Chiefs beat the donkeys, then went to sleep. Just woke up! More to follow in the coming days...

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
824.4 miles

Just got home at 3:30am Monday morning.&nbsp; Wendy was already here as i dropped her off at the Tulsa airport for her flight to Dayton.

She's all snug in the bed with her Jewitt brace.&nbsp; :(&nbsp; http://www.upstate.edu/uhpated/pdf/ortho/lumbar_jewitt.pdf

We can't express enough how thankfull we are to everyone for their&nbsp;help after her spill.

Taking tomorrow off of work to unload&nbsp;and clean up everything.

Like Lou said ... More to follow - i'm going to bed!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Pulled in the driveway at 4:30am today (Monday). Long drive, a little over 1300 miles. Well worth the trip. Must sleep now. :thumb:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Left Stillwater about 10:00 Central, got home about 5:00 Eastern. A little over 1100 miles in 18 hours...we made better time getting there.

Top Bottom