ML536

Dec 1, 2001
I'm thinking about buying a CRF450 in Canada. (I'm in the USA) If you have any recommendations/contact information for Honda shops in Canada, I'd appreciate the help.

I live in Pittsburgh, so I would be able to pick up the bike myself at shops that are north of Buffalo, like Hamilton or Toronto. Having it shipped would be fine as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
If you intention is to save money I think at the moment you'll find the deal is not quite as enticing as it has been in the past year. The Canadian dollar is currently at a 10 year high as of Tuesday against the American greenback.

danielvagn

Nov 24, 2003
hello.
I have bought a crf450 2004 from a shop that is called www.motorcylcebrokers.com he ships the bikes out and there is money to save.

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
i bought my 02 cr125 from bichwood motorsports in winninpeg manitoba the people there where preety nice and were very patiant with me as there was some trouble with getting a loan

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by freestyle125
i bought my 02 cr125 from bichwood motorsports in winninpeg manitoba the people there where preety nice and were very patiant with me as there was some trouble with getting a loan

Honda and Suzuki both pulled the delaership agreements with Birchwood so the dealer is no more.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
They closed the doors the last day of August this year. The basic story was a long history of poor customer service that killed them in the end. The Birchwood Automotive group that owned the dealership is one of the largest Automotive groups in the city here so they had plenty of money to run a first class dealership unfortunately their expertise at running successful car dealerships never transferred over to the Motorcycle dealership.

If it was only 4 months ago you bought your bike you would have literally got one of the last bikes out the door. In the last few months they were literally giving away the left over 02 and 03 Honda's and Zooks. We ended up picking up a new 03 RM125 for my son for about $2200 less than MSRP. I went back the day they were locking up with a plan to really lowball em on an 03 RM250 for me but it had sold the day prior for 3K under MSRP :(

It was a great scene for a lot of folks locally here to get new bikes for cheap but good luck selling a used bike around here right now.

Top Bottom