superdave144

Apr 19, 2008
Hey Guys,

I've have the oppurtunity to buy a 1996 Honda Z50. I don't know alot about the bike. I thought I might use it as a pit bike and let my son ride it after he is done with his JR. If anyone has ANY opinions about this bike or its' VALUE please let me know.

Also, the owner says he installed a "rotor kit." Not sure what this is. Any info is appreciated.

bobbob770

Aug 12, 2009
i own a 1991 honda z50r and i had it for i think about over 5 year i think and its never broke on me yet and probly never will i love the bike i am 16 now and i still drive it once like every day i think lol they r really fun to drive

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Rotor kit might be an attempt to make it in to a bit of a hot rod compared to a stocker. If it's done correctly it's a decent mod but might mean the bike was hammered, if done incorrectly you might have a little time bomb on your hands. As far as value... if it's in nice shape chances are it was treated reasonably well and might be worth $750 or so, if it looks worn then $300-400 might be the most you'd want to pay. Without much info it's hard to give a real idea.

Top Bottom