Honda's CRF 450 Press bike stolen!!!!!!

Dan

Jan 15, 2000
Are people stupid. How many crf450s do you think are out there? Not many. I think it is funny how people steal and think they are going to get a way with it. They have the vin to so that helps a great deal. I hope they get caught and get punished at the full extent of the law. I hope they get it back.

U2leight

Nov 25, 2000
I'm with you on that! What is this world coming to? We are supposed to have fun and support one another not steal each others bikes! Especially this one!

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by Dan
Are people stupid. How many crf450s do you think are out there?
Well, according to that serial number, there are at least 31.:p

I wonder where the culprit thinks they are going to ride it without being spotted?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are killing me! The eyes are out and when we see them, the beatings will commence. I pitty the fool I see riding that one.

azcourt

Apr 29, 2001
I'm sorry, maybe that was not supposed to be funny. I just can not stop laughing. I thought I was stupid for adjusting the comp dampening on my KTM backwards for the last month...these guys were beyond stupid. I'm sure it will be found in an alley somewhere when they find out what they stole.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
The first year I went down for the Baja 1000 Nelson & Nelson' s transporter was stolen - thiefs didn't realize that there was a several hundred thousand dollar Class 8 race truck in it.... Found the transporter outside Ensenada - tool boxes and such were gone but the race truck was untouced. Doh!!!!

Brian

U2leight

Nov 25, 2000
Thats a big truck to try to steal and get away with!
In this case: I think it was a nervous 426 rider trying to figure out how Honda makes it start so well during a race, they will return it minus the auto compression release and hot start back down on the carb instead of on the handlebars!:eek:

Top Bottom