_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
What kind of moron does something so irresponsible. That could have been alot worse. :|

Mophuka

Jan 14, 2006
hahahaha, that's funny.. Glad that no one got hurt, but if you're that dumb than you shouldn't be riding a dirt bike. Atleast put wheel chocks on the vehicle first..haahha

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I'm sure the guy thought that the bike was secure, at the beginning of the video it appeared that the bike was worth at least twice as much as the car.

The guy driving with the camera in his hand isn't very bright either. Yes, there was a passenger, but the camera was obviously on the left side of the vehicle the entire time. If the passenger were holding it, then I wouldn't have seen his head. So we have an irresponsible idiot posting video of a victim of poor judgement.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Looked like a setup video if you ask me.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
Looked like a setup video if you ask me.
Agreed!
"I was just driving down the motorway running my video camera when this strange setup came past me and all of a sudden the carnage..."

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Patman said:
Agreed!
"I was just driving down the motorway running my video camera when this strange setup came past me and all of a sudden the carnage..."

well.. if you think about it, he could have been going somewhere when he saw this guy with a dirt bike on his CAR. Pulled out a video camera kept up with the guy and recorded some of it.. But he somehow luckley got the bike falling off... who wants to drop a dirt bike off a roof at 70mph in the middle of the highway? that would be a waste of 6k, and the way there car was... they don't have the money to be doing that.

**EDIT**

ok it says his friend is recording it.. alot of people record themselves going to where they are going to race or ride.. (watch videos on youtube...) he he was doing it at the rite moment because he thought it would be funny... and then blam

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I agree looks like a setup.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd drop a stolen bike off my car for a laugh any day! Especially if it's Twinky's. ;)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There was a gas can in the back of the filming car...they were definitely together. I doubt they would have had the can if all they intended to do was drop the bike on the highway.

Top Bottom