Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Please?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
If MotoX was first then I podiumed. Is that a word? Atleast in posting. Boy I want to win something in life. Oh well. The Heartland Group will arrive late Wednesday.:)

Last edited:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Nope, Howard can't make it. His mom went into the hospital a few days ago, so he needs to hang close to home.

I'm not looking forward to all that driving by myself. But it'll be worth it once I'm there, I'm sure. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
singletracker500, I was going to try to meet up with you a Draper but they moved me to another job that week in Muskogee. See you in Casey. Have fun in MS.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I feel your pain ST500. My nephew, who untill a few days ago kept saying he was going, just backed out of the trip.:( Looks like a solo trip for me as well. Although your ride looks a bit longer than mine.

originaly posted by Okiewan
ick!

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
So you have a space now Papa? I can be your nephew! Only problem is that the deadline is today.:( My parents are also very "not cool" about the school thing. Oh well, I will get there next year or all hell will break loose!!!!:p :p :p

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
can we

pay for an extra day and ride on Wed. at Casey if we show up early? All depends on getting No_Mo out of school early and if so then we are there!!!! :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
MX547, TX246 and myself will be arriving on Wed late afternoon. If we get there before dark and get unloaded, set up, etc, I know the urge to put in a few laps will be very, very strong! Man, 12 more days until we leave! Hurry up and wait!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'll be pulling in wed evening, i doubt i'll ride then,paid for thurs fri sat.anyhow, i've only bought 1 each of clutch and brake levers, gotta be careful;) ergo,keep me off the bike. i was wondering if i could leave the bikes at the track each nite, i don't like the idea of having them in the back of the pick up at the mot-hell each nite.

Top Bottom