wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Anyone up for it on Sunday June 3,2001?
The trails are in better shape than they were last year! Which is hard to believe. You guys that are used to TNT will really like this OHV.

wrench

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Ya think there might be room for a little Porkchop on those OHV trails? I haven't ridden since Spodefest in April and I'm Jonesn' to get out and ride. If it keeps raining this week, what will the trails look like? I'll put in a call to Weasel and Mud-Dog and see if they can make it. What about it Biscuit, Kawboy, Biker, and you other dudes, will yo' momma's let you come out to play?

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Hopefully the weather will hold out. The recently WIDENED the trails for you PC/DP! hahaha LOL

KawBoy will be wrenchin' on the Big Lima Bean this weekend, I'll know by weeks end, if ANGIE will make it out (we will be at Locust Stake on Saturday). I plan to be there by 12/1 pm.

wrench

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sounds like fun. One of my clients is doggin' me to sell him my KDX. If he coughs up the clack by that Friday, I'll be stayin' home.

I could take the XR80 though....

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
I will be there. Gotta see what kind of entertainment Wrench supplies this time. He always does something funny, you just have to have patience and wait to see what he does.:p

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I'll either be at Locust Stake on Saturday or Houston Valley on Sunday.

It depends on how badly I screw up making the timing change on the WR. I can see myself at 4am still trying to fish out the C clip that dropped no matter how cautious I was.

Fast Frank 1

Oct 31, 2000
Houston Valley

I want to go. Oh wait its a five hour drive from here to Locust Stake. Man Wrench it was nice to finally ride some hills. Thanks for showing me around. Next time I'am up that way you can tell me how to find Houston Valley. Hey glad to see Angie joined DRN Have a great ride this weekend I'll be riding the flat sands and pine trees of Tallahassee,Fl.:(

Fast Frank 1

Oct 31, 2000
NW GA Riding

Angie: You guys are in a great part of GA for traveling to N&S Carolina for riding. Now I just have to wait for some 3 days weekend to get backup there or wear out my welcome at my dads place but hey what are parents for? But I'll be back!!!!!!!!

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
D'OH!

Originally posted by Timr
Hey JP,

If you sell the 'DX what are you going to get? AND, how soon will you be getting it?

Missed ya. I have no idea what I'll get. I may buy a house. While that may be hard to ride, it will come in handy.

I have a bud with a spare XR250R. That may be my only option for a while. I sold the KDX BTW. Dude's picking it up tomorrow.:(

I've been practicing on the XR80. It's just the ticket for the Clanton loop.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
It's tempting, my race next week is in Ark and is supposed to be rocky. HV may be just the training I need. Plus, it's always fun to throw rocks at Wrench:p

Timr - you up for the trip?

JP bikeless again? Get a GG next time, then Clanton will seem like a cake walk. Last time you were bikeless you drifted away and were tranformed from XR Lifer to JP. What's it going to be this time?

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Lemming
Plus, it's always fun to throw rocks at Wrench:p

So .... That was YOU!!! Dang little Frozen Rat!:p :scream: :confused:

wrench

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Lemming
Last time you were bikeless you drifted away and were tranformed from XR Lifer to JP. What's it going to be this time?

Let's hope it's a lateral move. I'm trying to limit myself to one personality per year. I have been eyeing a GasGas tho.

Hmm....CAPTAIN POOTER! :cool:

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

....CAPTAIN POOTER! :cool:

That's the name we should have given Thunder!:scream:

wrench

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I would love to make it over for this ride, BUT, the wife already has us committed to do something this Sunday. Oh well, I've three business trips in the month of June, so I need to stay kinda close to the house. I'll build up some passes so I can get out of the house and go riding with you guys soon. :)

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
TrueSPUD!

houston Valley is in the NW corner of GA. Look on a map for La Fayette GA. I think that it is the nearest town. Roughly 3 hrs from Aonia.

Wrench

trl junkie

Feb 25, 2001
Houston Valley Sunday?

I can possibly get a "hall pass" from the wife to go ride, Wrench. I just dont want to invoke "the wrath of Conn":p and commit before asking what she has planned--Just shine up your billet chest protector, just in case;)

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Re: Houston Valley Sunday?

Originally posted by trl junkie
-Just shine up your billet chest protector, just in case;)

It will be good to have yoiu along. I retired the BILLET chest protector when you got that Aussie rock thrower! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I AM GOING TO BE BEHIND THAT THING IN THE LINE OF FIRE!!!!!!!!:scream:

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
Damn I'm no fun

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE?????

I still owe Wrench a stuff into a berm :)

OR THERE EITHER......I TOLD YOU ...GOMER CUT ME OFF WHILE YELLING SOMETHING ABOUT A EWE!!!

wrench

trl junkie

Feb 25, 2001
Uhhhh-Wrench LIKES getting his "berm" stuffed:p First a small boulder, then a "root" :p at Locust Stake!!:eek: And you just thought he "accidentally" broke his rear fender hehee!

Top Bottom