Houston Valley on the 15th...GA riders

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm in. I need to dust off the KDX, and Houston Valley is one of my favorite spots. You guys will have to go easy on the departure time though. I lose an hour on the way in, and I HATE getting up at the crack o' dawn. It's my last chance to ride for a while, coz I'll be in Wisconsin the weekend after that, and in Arizona the weekend after that.

Mini-spodefest?

Who's makin' sandwiches?:p

biker

Sep 22, 2000
Spanky,
I think there is a group already planning on going to a place called Beasley Knob. I'll have to check on what day this weekend they're going , if you are interested.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Gomer,

When's the next time you'll be at TNT (on a Saturday, quite a haul for me to make a Sunday ride). I'd like to come check it out and I have a few others I'd bring along.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm committed to doing the JMX Racing Summer series pretty much every Saturday night between now and DirtWeek, so I doubt I'll be at TNT on Saturday anytime soon.

I might be able to swing a Sunday morning ride there one weekend. Maybe y'all could come up to the JMX race in Shelby and race (or just spectate), then follow us down to TNT, camp out, then ride first thing Sunday morning. We'd all be toast by 1:00 or 2:00 and you could be home by 6:00.

I'm thinking that July 28/29 might be a good weekend for that.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Man, I wish I could go to Beasly on Saturday, but I have to work that day, so Sunday is my only open day this weekend.

trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
Beasley condition

Hey, I rode Beasley last weekend and the trail conditions were terrible. The Dune buggies have it all torn up, large rocks, exposed tree roots, and muddy ruts. It will be better when dry, but last weekend it sucked.

Top Bottom