Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
It seems that I am unable to focus on work at all this week with DirtWeek approaching. Busier than a 3-legged cat in a sandbox at work but all I can focus on is my check list of stuff to do. 2 more days till I pick up the RV!

I guess it is not really a problem but... hey, take it out on me at DW. :laugh:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I'm livin it with ya Thump. I don't feel like doing anything except prepare for the trip.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Me too. How am I suppost to get work done when I'm busy with all that "other" stuff. Its a good thing that I don't have much to do this week. I had to send back my data last week. The client had to recapture it and that will take some time. It takes a full week to do a capture and then more to time to sort it. It might be back on my desk by the time I get back.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I just got back from the surgeon's office.  He said all that is in my head now is supposed to be there.(good thing).  Bad thing, I don't think I will be able to ride much, maybe not at all.  I'll have to where a dust mask/ resperator pretty much the whole time.  :ugg:   I can do as much as I feel up to doing so I might get some saddle time in.  Thump, I've available from today thru the end of DW so if something needs done at this end, PM me and I'll send you my #.

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
I hear ya Thump... I just started a new Job 5 weeks ago....and my mind has not been on the new job this week. HOWEVER ! I made sure they would approve a weeks vacation (with pay) for Cooperland as a condition of employment... SO LIFE IS GOOD!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang, don't scare us, Thump!

Man do I understand. I am still on the road and will not be home until tonight. Tomorrow and Friday are full of getting stuff pulled together.

Like the song says ....

The road goes on forever and the party never ends. :yeehaw:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
It has officially started for me too. Getting to the point I can't sleep at night, having a hard time not thinking about it at work and I still have time to type on this computer instead of packing. There's just so much to think about that it takes time away from actually doing what I need to do to get ready for it. :confused:

I haven't even started packing anything but I did wash my gear. Come on Saturday night! As soon as my gig is over I'll have that RV pointed toward home and my DW will be officially in progress!!!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
BSWIFT, i'm happy you can make it and look forward to having a cold one with you and the heartlanders.

my work week has gotten busier by the day, thursday is my last day and it looks like i'll be squeezing 2 days worth into one day.  So much for leaving early, eh?  People are still piling stuff on my desk, and i'm trying to explain to them that i'm not going to be around to work on it!  I guess that's what I get for hardly ever being absent...

Top Bottom