Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I read quite a few more posts here on Huskys than I do either VOR or Husaberg, and I think they're poised for a rebound here in the states.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
YESSIRRRRR, I agree. Don't forget about GasGas, just bought a 400FSE which I thought about a few months ago prior to heading back to VOR. Can't wait for my first ride(26th) on it!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
They had a Husquvarna TE250 at the last enduro I was at. It was the first one I have even seen. It looked like it would be fun. Not sure how it was or how parts for it are going to be, but it looked nice anyway. :)

I saw a red 450FSE at the local gas gas during the summer. It was nice, but I heard they had some problems with the starter, but updated it in the 04 model. You might look into updating the parts if possible Enduro_nut. They wanted a mighty shinny peny for it.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
I read quite a few more posts here on Huskys than I do either VOR or Husaberg, and I think they're poised for a rebound here in the states.

Sounds like a possible Husky conversion?! :cool:

IAN P

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2003
I have just ridden the te 250 husky a buddy has got one it has good top end power exelent front forks the best enduro fork's around.

on the down side you have to keep it reving as it is a bit flat at low rev's the Yamaha is better at low rpm,it's  just got an electic start no kick start for back up and if you leave it standing for a couple of week's some times you have to get a boost start.

But in genral a  good package.

KaTooM EXC

Jan 14, 2004
My dealer told me that the Marzocci forks that come on the Husqys build up pressure really bad during races or fast intense rides. So you have to loosen a screw on top of the forks to let it out and then tighten them back down and that will help with the build up.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Did you ever get a look @ them Huskys?

Smit-Dog said:

Bill did you ever get to the Husy dealer ships up by you. To get a look at the 04's

JR (Aaron) now has the bug for an EURO for stroke 250. I'd like to get a look @ the husky TE250 Just for the fun of it. Seeing how the Snow is too deep to ride in.

Also I heard rumors that Husaberg working on a 250 four stroke? Any of you fine fellows heard anything?
I'd be willing to discuss the merits of any other Euro enduro 250 E button fours strokes.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Nope, haven't checked them out (yet). There are 2 Husky dealers within 1-2 hours of me. Been busy on vacation lately. I'll try and get up there by the end of this month or first of March.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'm wondering if there will be any Husky representation at the up coming trade shows? (Grand Rapids/ Detroit)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I've had a dream since I was a kid to have a Husky. From what I've read the time might be right to get one of the new 4 bangers. :)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I was thinking the TE450 but that is just thinking as I don't think I'll ever get the $ up to buy one before I'm retired.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Don't rule out a Husaberg either. Get one of those last year models that didn’t sell. You can get a great deal!

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Katoom EXC, I'm running the KTM air bleeders in my Zock's and thay are doing fine. I don't get much air at all even after a 60 plus mile enduro.

The new 2004 are so much slimmer than the 2002's and the e-button would sure help me. Overall even the 02's feel thin and are easy to move around on for the 6' plus rider. Better fit than any of my KTM's.

Top Bottom