RECENT POSTS

How can we forget the KING??

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
I wonder... if he was alive today how he would look in his sequined jump suit with gray chest hair. :confused:

Happy 69th Birthday Elvis!! :yeehaw:

Last edited:

kdxtaz

Subscriber
IF he was alive?? Heck, just last summer I saw him & his two twin bro's parachute out of an airplane at the Sonoma Co. fair! And his hair was NOT gray! :think:

biglou

From Elvis himself: "Thank you, thankyouverymuch. Pricilla, fix me another peanutbutter-nanner sammich..." :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Happy Birthday to the King!

Like many, I remember wher I was when I heard he had died ... just like JFK.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
I thought you were going to be talking about King George, Straight that is. :yeehaw:

gwcrim

Subscriber
King? King Richard Petty! He don't wear no steenking sequined jump suit. But dig that groovy hat.

Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Happy Birthday to the King!

I remember wher I was when I heard he had died ...
:eek: He died?? Ya gotta be kiddin'. :scream: My wife and I saw him just last week. We went to Palm Springs for dinner and he pulled up along side of us in a red Cadilac convertable. :confused: Seriously!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
I'm pretty sure I saw him out back of the farm a couple weeks ago riding on his horse with the bag of hot dog buns lashed to the saddle horn . . .

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Elvis has left the building, and he lives in a room next door to my house, plays that damn geetar all night long!

Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day. HE is DEAD. Anywayz they harldy play his music anymore on the radio around my area. But he is still pretty COOL>

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Spoil sport!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Originally posted by maxkiks77
Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day.
Man! Great attitude! :thumb:

Elvis was cool and is still cool. He is the King of rock and roll!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
Originally posted by maxkiks77
Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day. HE is DEAD. Anywayz they harldy play his music anymore on the radio around my area. But he is still pretty COOL>
Hey hey hey now! I will have none of that in here. You, sir, are free to avoid this thread. I happen to like Elvis and if you have a problem with it I have two cheeks you can kiss. :moon: :confused:

(edit: notice the smilies... ie I'm not being serious)

Last edited: