dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I wonder... if he was alive today how he would look in his sequined jump suit with gray chest hair. :confused:

Happy 69th Birthday Elvis!! :yeehaw:

Last edited:

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
IF he was alive?? Heck, just last summer I saw him & his two twin bro's parachute out of an airplane at the Sonoma Co. fair! And his hair was NOT gray! :think:

B

biglou

From Elvis himself: "Thank you, thankyouverymuch. Pricilla, fix me another peanutbutter-nanner sammich..." :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Happy Birthday to the King!

Like many, I remember wher I was when I heard he had died ... just like JFK.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I thought you were going to be talking about King George, Straight that is. :yeehaw:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
King? King Richard Petty! He don't wear no steenking sequined jump suit. But dig that groovy hat.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Happy Birthday to the King!

I remember wher I was when I heard he had died ...

:eek: He died?? Ya gotta be kiddin'. :scream: My wife and I saw him just last week. We went to Palm Springs for dinner and he pulled up along side of us in a red Cadilac convertable. :confused: Seriously!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm pretty sure I saw him out back of the farm a couple weeks ago riding on his horse with the bag of hot dog buns lashed to the saddle horn . . .

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Elvis has left the building, and he lives in a room next door to my house, plays that damn geetar all night long!

maxkiks77

Sep 23, 2002
Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day. HE is DEAD. Anywayz they harldy play his music anymore on the radio around my area. But he is still pretty COOL>

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Spoil sport!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by maxkiks77
Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day.

Man! Great attitude! :thumb:

Elvis was cool and is still cool. He is the King of rock and roll!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by maxkiks77
Sorry, but WHO CARES if it is his b-day. HE is DEAD. Anywayz they harldy play his music anymore on the radio around my area. But he is still pretty COOL>

Hey hey hey now! I will have none of that in here. You, sir, are free to avoid this thread. I happen to like Elvis and if you have a problem with it I have two cheeks you can kiss. :moon: :confused:

(edit: notice the smilies... ie I'm not being serious)

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I liked the 1960's B-movies. Elvis was, without a doubt, the King of Cool.

The King is gone but he's not forgotten.

Top Bottom