Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I am interested in hearing the results!!

:cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Cody = 1st 250 class 8th for the overall
Don =5th SS class
Paul N. = 8th 250 class
Blair Bersano = 2nd M class
Trashrider = 5th S class
T Dunn = ? 250 Class
Double D's = ? Light Team. Some prick took one of the D's out. {Wasn't me}
Shagy & bro = ? Light Team. Were leading until brainfart on shagys part at pit. :) hehehehe

ScottyB & Matt H. = 3rd Heavy Team
Me & Brett Bersano = 2nd Heavy Team

Track was good and even had an endurocross section with logs tractor tire & boulders set up for the spectators. Another big rider turn out.

DW

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks DW

Good job you guys! See ya next weekend!

Freddy

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It was allot of fun, I really liked the endurocross section & the rock pile. Got to test the suspension. They had bypasses around it all, it looked like it was just as fast but not really as much fun.
Don

ChrisKring

Jun 20, 2006
I think I was 14th in Z class. The red flag killed me. I went full out for the first two laps and then went full out again for 2 laps after the restart. My 3rd lap was super slow. It will be interesting to see the times. I rode 4 hours of moto on Saturday and didn't eat very good on Sunday morning so my body let me know it on that last lap.

The course was fun. I really liked the euro section and the rock pile. The euro section was actually easier than other parts of the course after the braking/acceleration bumps started to form.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
That was a fun course. My first race since I broke my leg and my first race on a 2-stroke. Finished in the middle, but I really wanted to see where I was at since my surgery to put my leg back together. I am with Chris though the restart messed me up.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
I finished 15th in 250 class, Played around got some great practice and followed the Double D's around alot, They finished 5th in light team.

Top Bottom