How did you guys pay for your "toys"?

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

mox69 said:
I never thought I was sick of school either, until I graduated last Christmas. This has been the most relaxing 4 months of my life and I'm working 40 hours a week. Too bad I messed it all up and applied for graduate school, but I can't ignore the $$ potential with a masters degree.

Haha you know up until this semester I was sure I wanted to go to grad school for clinical chemistry or toxicology, but now I just want to get out of here. I still like school, I'm just ready to be done and move on. 2 years down 2-3 more left to go :whoa:

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
mox69 said:
I never thought I was sick of school either, until I graduated last Christmas. This has been the most relaxing 4 months of my life and I'm working 40 hours a week. Too bad I messed it all up and applied for graduate school, but I can't ignore the $$ potential with a masters degree.

Good for you. Be aware, over time that extra degree has less and less value depending on the discipline. However, if your employer is paying the way with time off and reimbursement it's tuff to turn down.

Good luck.

Top Bottom