How is this guy still alive?

The first one I feel bad for. The crotch rocket guy was just plain stupid. If those things were meant to fly they would have more than 2 inches of travel in the suspension.

ive had the shorter version of the same vid on my myspace for a while, the long distance jump in the beginning is f@#$ing nuts, i wonder what goes through your head(if anything) right before you do something like that

stumanarama said:
ive had the shorter version of the same vid on my myspace for a while, the long distance jump in the beginning is f@#$ing nuts, i wonder what goes through your head(if anything) right before you do something like that

yeah i know!! its Crazy!!

The first one is Dan pastor..He accidentally hit 5th gear..He broke his pelvis in two places, along with some ribs..

trial_07

Play with gravity
Indeed :nod:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Yeah, and nice placement of that skid loader! Watching stuff like that is exactly why I keep it on the ground and in the trees.

Yikes!

stumanarama said:

that jump is from the movie on the pipe 3. my favorite jump in the movie. its crazy to see in the movie a ton of guys land it and make it look so easy and than that guy crash like that. why did his bike break? land incorrectly? or not have his bike set up for something that huge?