Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
The first one I feel bad for. The crotch rocket guy was just plain stupid. If those things were meant to fly they would have more than 2 inches of travel in the suspension.

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
ive had the shorter version of the same vid on my myspace for a while, the long distance jump in the beginning is f@#$ing nuts, i wonder what goes through your head(if anything) right before you do something like that

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
stumanarama said:
ive had the shorter version of the same vid on my myspace for a while, the long distance jump in the beginning is f@#$ing nuts, i wonder what goes through your head(if anything) right before you do something like that

yeah i know!! its Crazy!!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Indeed :nod:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, and nice placement of that skid loader! Watching stuff like that is exactly why I keep it on the ground and in the trees.

Yikes!

Mar 16, 2007
stumanarama said:

that jump is from the movie on the pipe 3. my favorite jump in the movie. its crazy to see in the movie a ton of guys land it and make it look so easy and than that guy crash like that. why did his bike break? land incorrectly? or not have his bike set up for something that huge?

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
HubertGarfunkleIII said:
that jump is from the movie on the pipe 3. my favorite jump in the movie. its crazy to see in the movie a ton of guys land it and make it look so easy and than that guy crash like that. why did his bike break? land incorrectly? or not have his bike set up for something that huge?

He seemed to have landed correctly. I suspension probably wasn't setup for "hand-glider" mode! :whoa: I mean the guy is literally flying.....

Landing seemed soft as well.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Rooster said:
Yeah, and nice placement of that skid loader! Watching stuff like that is exactly why I keep it on the ground and in the trees.

Yikes!

Or don't hang out at TP's house were someone has always has a camera in hand. ;)

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
White_Wolf said:
This makes me wonder if I should still get my son a dirtbike?

Just don't put a ramp and foam pit in your backyard! haha

No but really....this video shows a small minority of the Motocross/Dirtbike world. You should not be concerned! This is a video compiled of the morons of the world who chose to buy dirtbikes.

White_Wolf

Oct 1, 2007
Yea I know. He came up with a good point when I asked him about stunts and stuff. He probaly got it from here or online somewhere I am sure. He told me not everybody is out there doing front flips and jumping 50 foot jumps that owns a dirtbike.

Top Bottom