Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
had their fuel/air screw fall out?

Pokie's did on day one, so did mine, even after initial adjustment. $25 replacement part, kinda ticks me off.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Ya know, I think somebody mentioned that here a couple months ago.

oabike

May 15, 2001
Never heard of this before and I ride with a few others with 250F's. I did adjust mine to 2 1/4 turns out with a Dubach pipe and all seems to run crisp. I'll keep an eye on it. Went to Glen Helen yesterday and saw the first day of the YROC. Holley and Glover had the best speed. Holley was second in the first moto on a 250F behind Marty Smith and Glover was leading the second on a 250F till a flat tire slowed him to 4th. The 2002 bikes look good. The 2 - strokes got the most attention. The thumpers got cleaner swing arms,sub-frames and hubs.

B

biglou

Been riding with a guy since day one on his new one (Good Friday) and he hasn't had any problems, besides starting.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I was at a little over 2.5 with race gas (B37), was running great... then pop-pop-pow! I knew right away what happened... did the trusty "stuff a stick in it" routine to get thru the rest of the day :) Ran surprisingly well.

The concensous is the spring is too week. So I'm off to lay down $25. for .25 worth of screw and spring. I'm going to stick some kind of rubber plug in there to make sure the screw stays put.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Re: I found it!

Originally posted by VintageDirt

Just so y'all all don't think I'm crazy.;)

It's waaayyy too late, for that! :D :)

Top Bottom