2wheels4life

Jul 22, 2005
2002 CR 250 race bike.Excel pro-series wheels and rear tire , front is still good. titanium nitrate coated fork legs and shock with stiffer valving and springs.Enzo sub-tanks are mounted behind the number plate.AFAM chain and sprockets,AFAM flex system bars with bar-ends and white roost guards,Boyesen flex grip,fresh top-end with a brand new cylinder and powervalve.Phathead racing head with the 22H,23H and 24H domes.Pro-circut pipe and shorty silencer.MXBONZ airbox seal,MZBONZ carb vent tubes, Boyesen RAD3 valve,Nology Hotwire ignition wire(from coil to plug),new gear shifter,new kickstarter,works connection clutch lever and perch,Hinson clutch basket,inner basket,and pressure plate with good friction plates and steels,red anodized aluminum oil fill plug,two twin-air filters,all new plastics with ONE Industries graphics and seat cover, Fastway wide footpegs with extra inserts, polished frame,new brake pads front and rear,skidplate.

how much would u pay for this bike? is this a 2 stroke or 4 stroke?

n_w t_ b_kes

May 31, 2005
If you can't tell if thats a 2 or 4-stroke than don't get that bike! If you don't know enough about bikes to tell if it's a 2 or 4-stroke than you probably will know absolutely nothing about the bike (proper maintenance) and probably hurt the bike or yourself. It's a 2-stroke.

I would say around $3000-3500 if it's in good condition.

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
depends on where you live. here in MI that bike might be worth $3000. more like $2600-$2800. After market goodies really don't add to the resale value of the bike.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
My buddy just bought a stock '03 CR250 for $3700. So a good guess would be somewhere in the $3k range, maybe in the high 2K range, depending how good you are at smooth talkin people.

agrass582

Jun 7, 2005
To answer your questions, the CR250 is a 2-stroke and I would say for that bike with everything that's on it, you will be looking at about 2600-3300. There are 04 leftovers that are brand new going for 3800-4200. Now my question for you is how old are you and your height and weight?? Have you ever riden a bike before?? Tell us a little about yourself so we can better help you out. I have a CR250 and let me tell you, it will kick your @ss if you are not careful.

Top Bottom