Duane

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2002
I broke a bone in my hand Sunday @ a HS. So I'm going to cancel. What do I need to do? Cancelling for #268 Duane (Rex Lacy) & #269 Duane on the attendee list.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Send an email to okie@dirtrider.net and he'll get ya' squared away. He's out of pocket for several days so be patient.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
What?  You think a little ole broken bone is reason enough for cancelling your registration for the greatest dirt bike event of the year?   No way, bud!  Suck it up--  you still have a couple weeks to heal-- by then it will just be feeling sore, and you'll prolly be wanting to ride again anyway. ;)  

Sheesh, you're practically living in Cooperland's backyard anyway.  Might as well stop by and say "Hi"!

I'd still be going, even if my bike was in 100 pieces and both my legs were broken.  I need the vacation!!!

Duane

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2002
I thought about going any way but have decided not to. I'll be in a cast for at least 4 weeks, old bones heal slow. I hope that next years dirtweek will be somewhat close or better yet for me in late June or July. I'm a school counselor. The kids think it's cool when I get banged-up on dirtbikes.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Originally posted by Duane
I thought about going any way but have decided not to. I'll be in a cast for at least 4 weeks, old bones heal slow. I hope that next years dirtweek will be somewhat close or better yet for me in late June or July. I'm a school counselor. The kids think it's cool when I get banged-up on dirtbikes.

oops, no bragging rights for you then, this year! 

Top Bottom