JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Timr usually has access to one. He should be able to quote prices.

Any season-ticket skybox types out there that want to deal?

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i wish about 10 of us could get it together and get one of those. It would be so nice to have a place to sit and watch the race without a drunk behind you yelling in your ear and spilling beer everywhere.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
maybe i can call the dome this week and see if they will even do that, and how much,, almost sounds too good to be true,,but its worth looking into...

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
I saw on the gadome.com site, that suites are possibly available, 2k for 16 people... how would we go about collecting the money, meeting up, getting our tickets? IF I go, i will have a room at the omni friday and saturday nite.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Money should be paypal'ed to whoever foots the bill. Tickets would be at willcall. Plenty of hotel space in ATL, so each on their own, but we could establish a hotel as the "official DRN hotel" so those that want could be near other DRNers. If we know how many intend on using that hotel, we might be able to get a better rate.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
yea, and have a bar/pizza hut we can all meet at friday nite before the race, i like the omni since its right next to the dome, lots of shops and places to get food. its about 134 to 169 a nite there.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I won't be in for the Skybox as we got 30 of us already sitting in club level together but my wife and I are staying at the Omni along with quite a few others and would like to get together the night before possibly.

Ivan

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Hey Sixx, any progress on this? Do you need any help trying to pull it together?
How many are committed to this?

MX-727 - 4
tcarp     - 3

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i tired to email the ga dome, but they never wrote back, which didnt suprise me,,so i havent looked into it anymore,, i dont know if i'll go or not..having a drn box is an awsome though, so,, how many people on here are willing to show some green before it gets booked? also, if only ten people show up, are they willing to pay the even split whatever that is???

mx 727,, where you at in ms? im from tupelo.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I'm in Holly Springs.

I'd think we could muster 16 people. JP, MikeB...How 'bout it?

I'll try and call them tomorrow or Monday.

We'd have to get the cash upfront. This is too big for anyone to get stuck with the bill.

www.gadome.com

The price includes tickets, VIP parking passes, elevator passes, food service (have to pay for the actual food though), and television feed of the event.

Last edited:

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
anyone have a hotel suggestion. will just be my 9-yr old son and myself. last year we stayed north of the "beltway" - would be nice to be in walking distance - but all likely sold out or way to much $$$ for me...

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i like the omni, 175 a nite, but you get close close walk to stadium, and they got valet parking,, its worth it for one nite no more than you get go do stuff like that.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
Nevada Sixx said:
i like the omni, 175 a nite, but you get close close walk to stadium, and they got valet parking,, its worth it for one nite no more than you get go do stuff like that.

I just booked on the omni web site http://www.omnihotels.com/ for appx $152/night with tax for only saturday night - i am surprised that they had rooms still open and allowed me to book a single night over the weekend... :yeehaw:

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
when you get to the omni, i very much reccomend the valet parking, using the outdoor pay parking is a bad idea as alot of homeless people rob cars at nite,, so the lot attendant told me. get there as early as you can too. traffis is terrible at lunch time there.

Top Bottom