How to mount trail license plates?

Woodbury

I live in Woodbury MN and rhave ridden at Nemadji (not that much further than St. Croix State Forest) and at a couple of local (within 1 hour or so) dirt tracks.

If your better half doesn't like tight trails, take her to Nemadji, very nice trails and miles upon miles of them.

Mark

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
I was under the impression that Nemadji was all tight. This is good news, What is the best place to unload there?

I don't know the best place to unload but the place I go is at the campground right on the lake. It is not all that easy to find the first time. You can go off in many different directions from there and it is easy to find your way back. Lots of olf logging roads with many smaller trails leading off from them.

Go to the MN DNR site and print out the map of nemadji, or call them up and have them send you all the maps that allow OHM. You can ask the same question at http://www.tctrailriders.org/Default.asp and they should be able to help you out as well.

Nemadji is great. Do bring a good compass or a GPS with your vehicle marked as such so you can find your way back.

Mark

Zip tie it to the back of your chest protector. It's out of the way, easy to do, and you're not making holes in your bike.

K.M.Cune
where in northern wi do you ride?spend a lot of time in hurley and pretty much ride mi.are these the dnr trails.(dead horse,flambeau,valhalla,etc.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
Flambeau and Valhalla mostly, but I may quit going to Flambeau cause its flooded every time we go and my wifes KLX 125 does not go through much water :) I havn't ventured into MI yet but I hear the UP is awsome.