anthony0o0

Jan 1, 2009
just looking for some advice on the best ups for an 01 yz 125. i already have pro circuit pipe 3 up sprocket renthal gold chain ebc brakes pro taper bars excel rims. does anyone know where to get cool graphics for an 01 it seems like ever decent looking graphics kit is for an 02 or later version. thanks for any help.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I try to reserve my pimping to functional modification for the type of riding Can't exactly see the need for excess bling on a dirt bike.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Is it time to get the Bling - O - Meter back out?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
anthony0o0 said:
just looking for some advice on the best ups for an 01 yz 125. i already have pro circuit pipe 3 up sprocket renthal gold chain ebc brakes pro taper bars excel rims. does anyone know where to get cool graphics for an 01 it seems like ever decent looking graphics kit is for an 02 or later version. thanks for any help.

Where have you looked for graphics?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Rooster said:
Is it time to get the Bling - O - Meter back out?
I don't know that it would register very high on Lou's new ride Roosta'. Well at least not yet but I have the opinion that the reason why the Somali pirates demanded to be paid in diamonds is that they work for Lou and he plans a Libaracci Edition CRF450.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Not to worry, the Bling - O - Meter has multiple settings (i.e.: Gangsta, Poser, Denial, Motosaurus, to name a few, and is now freshly updated with Flamer for the LE CRF450)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
R & D has had the meter for quite a while. Apparently there was some sort of glitch in the settings that gave false readings when switching between Gangsta and Poser. It seems there was trouble detecting the subtleties between them. Gangsta has since been through troubleshooting and it was found that the meter was actually picking up on the owners clothing and/or other belongings nearby, and not the bike itself. All other settings are 99.98276% accurate, verified through controlled testing. The meter will be back in use very soon.

Team Un-needed Replacement-parts Detection Services

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Once again technology saves the day!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
XGX has some and will make whatever you want.

Stick with the stock type oiled foam filter.

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Seriously if you want some bling on that old bike, your best bet is to update the plastic to the 02-09 setup. It will also open up graphic options for you - well a little bit.

But to "bling" out the bike, I would look into some CNC annodized parts on the bike. Check some of the stuff from Anderson:

http://www.andersonautomatics.com/andersonhome.html

Also get some new Applied clamps and new set of forks from the 06+ bikes. That will add some performance to the bling. And like mentioned, do a 144 or 167 kit to that bike!

wayfastwilly

Dec 29, 2005
n style

n style makes a retro set of yamaha of troy 5th dragon graphics for the 01. We have them on our 01 and they are very trick looking along with our moto pro susp. and 139 kit it kicks 250f ass :laugh: BRAAAAAP!

Top Bottom