howdy from Arizona

bearded

Feb 14, 2005
howdy

Howdy everyone. My family just moved to Arizona a year ago, and all three boys ride. I have a KDX 220, my dad's got a CRF 450, and my litte brother has a KLX 110. Happy trails!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

bearded

Feb 14, 2005
I'm almost 16 and I've been riding since I was 10. I used to live in Colorado near Denver in the mountians, so I like woods, but since we moved to AZ, we havn't found too much of that near Mesa. This is my third bike, I hit a big growth spurt and qiuckly grew out of my underpowered CRF150. I was able to sell it for about $500 more then I bought my current bike and yesterday I went and got a new FMF pipe and silencer along with other neccesities. My dad ,49, has been riding since he was 15 and he has his 7th bike now. My little brother has been riding for 1 year and is 11. This is his first bike. We've been riding a lot of sandy washes, which are fun, but we're looking for some nice single-track , tight, semi-techincal stuff, but easy enough for my younger bro (who is pretty good) or nasty, twisty, rocky stuff for me and my father. Thanks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…