HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Greetings All, just joined so just a note to say Hello. Always looking for riding partners though I prefer MX type riding over Enduro/trails, bike is setup for MX, and then I qualify as an Oldtimer -- who woulda thunk it?. I'll be over at EddieVille next weekend, was at Hannegan last weekend. Frequently at LongView. Mt. View practice cancelled this weekend

Take Care, Ride Safe
'02 KX 250

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
hello and welcome aboard,though you prefer MX we are doing a guided group ride at Reiter on saturday and your welcome to ride with us(various skill and ages).

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Thanx for the invite, looks like I am going to be working at least half a day on Saturday so can't go. Curious about this Reiter - like where is it?
If anyone can make it over to Goldendale next weekend check out EddieVille, 6 1/4 mile grand prix track and 1 1/4 mile Mx track. I am going to try and head out Friday afternoon and camp at MaryHill State park. www.overthebarsgang.com

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
Now that is interesting.
I hadn't heard of Goldendale till you posted it, have you been there lately? How do ya think it handled the lack of water this summer, and how long is it usually open going into the winter? Looks like a ton o' fun, but I'm still in rehab mode from a somewhat repetitively unfortunate year, so am a little picky where I ride for now. Ironically, I now have the time (no job :yeehaw: ), enough gas money for a few months, so, WTF, time to ride!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey hit me up if you like to ride MX mainly, that's what most of me and my riding buds ride mostly also. Check out my previous post for some good MX riding. We just about almost always hit ward creek when there's open practice, a few of them hit mt view often. We're not pro's or anything we all ride JR and I'm the youngest of the group at 25. Shoot me an email if you want some MX riding buds j_becher@hotmail.com.

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
The last play day over there was May 10th if I remember right, I was there for that one and the one on Easter weekend. They shut down the rest of the summer to revamp the track and put in new watering equipment. It's a hoot of a course and the place to go when carb deep in mud over here. Should be a good weekend. The owners are all guys who started riding a quarter century ago or so and refuse to build a supercross type track, which is ok by me. No doubles but some good table tops, fun downhills and the GP track is a blast but better for the Enduro machines.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom