Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Wow! :thumb:

Where ya  been?  How's it going?  Are you going to make it to DW at Cooperland?

Good to see you 'round these parts.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks Tim and Steve. It has been a awhile. I've been good, but pretty busy. Between work, the wife, and two bikes that are always crying to be ridden..(the bikes that is :ugg: ) plus a bunch of web stuff I'm doing, I haven't had much time to surf. And that's not even to mention all those young women who think the grayer I get, the more I look like Sean Connery! :laugh: Okay, the bike part is true! ;)

Hooked up with some people from the Flagstaff area that have been kind enough to show me some of their trails through the pines. Been doing that a bit and hope to do it more. They have some great singletrack up there. Plus I try to find time to sleep a few hours a day and drink a few beers. Whoa, I'm getting tired just thinking about it!

Anyway, I'll stop in every now and then to say hey. Let's ride!!

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
 So, ST have you figured out how to add a back flip to your garage freestyle yet? :eek: Gota keep up with the times ya know! :confused: :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey ST, been a while man, I think I've gone through 3 bikes since I last saw you posting ;)

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Steve, you do know that the back flip is the most dangerous trick in Garage Freestyle! ;)

smb...me too! :) Bought the CR265, then sold my other AF at about noon one day, and had another AF in the garage by 3:00 that afternoon! :thumb:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I did a google picture search for a heel clicker just today and the garage freestyle was right smack dab on the first page. I was wondering where you got to, good seeing you around.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
WOW! A blast from the past! :)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Hey ST! Good to see you around.

If you can't make it to Cooperland you can still try for Thank and Spank in Jawbone for Thanksgiving. Love to meet you.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Good to see you on the board again ST. The last time I heard from you was when you were thinking about coming to Kennedy Meadows last fourth of July.

I also got myself a new bike. :thumb:  I still need to make it out to AZ so I can ride with you sometime but that will have to wait until winter.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Kiwi...is the Jawbone ride posted somewhere?

Tree...Kennedy meadows still intrigues me. Maybe someday. You're always welcome out here. We've been riding some..well, interesting trails lately. Those that ride the 525's out here like them a lot on this stuff.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
ST - watch this space, I'll send you a personal invite too but the ride is the week leading up to and including Thanksgiving. Hope you can make it - it's great riding.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
ST500 I have visited your website and have really enjoyed the videos. It does my heart good to see others of my age still riding :thumb:
Although most are better than me :moon:

Top Bottom